Apart Cäcilia in Ried - Tyrol - Austria - expert in cycling holidays
Ready, set, go...
The Tyrolean Oberland and the 3-country wheel & bike arena are excellent for leisuerly as well as the more demanding biking tours in the heart of a breathtaking scenery. Biking fans of all ages and abilities can immerse themselves in the seemingly endless racing bike and mountain bike arena in the Tyrolean Oberland, Nauders and Kaunertal.
Quality Inspected Accommodation for Cyclists
Enjoy the advantages of our quality inspected accommodation for mountain bikers and cyclists . To make sure that you can enjoy an unspoilt holiday, exploring the Tyrolean mountains on your bike, we offer facilities especially for bikers. We are looking forward to welcome you at Apart Cäcilia. You can find the quality criteria of our bike accomodation here.
To make your holidays as comfortable as possible we offer you all the advantages of a certified accommodation for cyclists, which are:
breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.)
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and insured against theft)
- Bike stands in front of the accommodation
- Designated bikewash area (hose, brushes)
- Bike information area with the following: map showing cycle paths and mountain bike rides in the region, free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map), list of bike workshops, shops, hire shops, opening hours/addresses, list of bike schools/guides, timetable/operating hours of public transport/cable cars (with bike transport), specialist magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.), weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Small repair kit containing a pump compatible with all common valve types, puncture repair kit (incl. tyre levers), lubricant and basic selection of tools (hex keys, open-end spanner, screwdrivers, Torx, etc.)
- Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing (may be subject to a surcharge)
The Inntal valley offers wonderful high valleys and mountain pastures for mountainbike fans. Enjoy numerous kilometres and tours, from gently rising to steep and sweaty. Combine as many routes as you please according to your shape and skills.
Take your e-bike to explore the alpine region - and discover the most beautiful valleys and sights with only half the effort. The Tyrolean Oberland also offers a great number of battery swapping stations. Enjoy numerous possibilities.
The 3-countries region offers some of the most beautiful passes for racing cyclists. The famous Stilfserjoch or the Panorama road leading up to the Kaunertaler glacier are only 2 among many routes that turn the region into a cycling mekka of the Alps.
Long-distance cycling route "Via Claudia Augusta"
Discover Tyrol on the trail of the Romans cycling the rich in history Via Claudia Augusta. In the middle of the magnificent alpine landscape and accompanied by ancient sights the 2000 year-old Roman road leads from the South of Germany to the North of Italy. Enjoy the 130 km route on your bike.
The popular long-distance cycling track runs right through the upper Inntal valley and combines 3 countries on a length of 530 km. It leads from the mighty 2,000 and 3,000 m mountains in the Engadin and Tyrol to the gentle hills in bavaria and Upper Austria. Enjoy the imposing alpine panorama and the scenic differences.
TOP-Package: Fantastic Bike Holidays
from the 25th of May 2017
» 3 nights incl. breakfast buffet
» welcome drink and free WiFi
» free lockable bike storage room
» hiking- and cycling map of the region
» bike washing area directly at the hotel
» Summercard Tiroler Oberland
Euro 105,00 per person in a double room
Euro 120,00 in a single room
Year in and year out top cycling events confirm the reputation of the Tyrolean Oberland as eldorado for bikers. Enjoy some of the greatest and toughest bike competitions of the Alps.
18.06.17 - Kaunertal Gletscherkaiser
22.06.17 - Race across the Alps
23.06.17 - Nightrace
25.06.17 - Dreiländergiro
NEW in summer 2017: Wildbachtrail
- start: mountain station of the cable cars Ried-Fendels
- Highlight: 30 metre-long new rope bridge across the torrent
- difficulty: medium trail
- equipment: mountain bike or downhill bike with safety equipment like helmet and kneepads
Bikeshuttle.at offers transport to or from a starting point or further transportation of luggage for groups of cyclists.
» Find out more at www.bikeshuttle.at
We are happy to inform you about routes, rental possibilities and events. Turn your bike holidays into a hit!
For more info click here!