Your entry cards for holiday fun
The summer & children´s bonus cards are the entry cards to a holiday paradise in credit card format. They open all the doors and gates in mountain railways, leisure facilities, as well as public transportation, and enable participation in the weekly programmes - at no charge or with super discounts.
The summer card & Bibi card are free of charge for holiday guests! The GOLD summer card is available for a small fee.
Full programme included!
- Free use of the ÖBB postbuses: Landeck - Nauders, including Kaunertal, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Samnaun (CH), Naturpark Kaunergrat
- Free entry to Ried bathing lake, Prutz/Pfunds waterpark, Kaunertal centre indoor swimming pool
- Court hire at tennis centres in Pfunds, Prutz, Tösens, Feichten
- Lane rental at Kaunertal centre bowling alley (up to 18.00)
- Participation in guided tours, guided natural park walks, introduction courses
Nordic walking (stick hire € 4.00)
- Radurschltal, Tschey and Kobl hiking bus
- Wild game feeds at Fendels
- Free entry to the natural park, Kaunergrat exhibitions
- Free entry to the local museum in Pfunds, old Greiter mill in Pfunds, baking bread (old Greiter saw in Pfunds), working demonstration
- Free entry to and hiking in Altfinstermünz every Tuesday (June to mid. October)
- Children´s holiday programme
- Guided mountain bike tours from H2O in Ried (cycle hire € 5.00)
- Lots of discounts and benefits with partnering companies
- 6 out of 7 days (€ 63,00) or 4 out of 6 days (€ 53,00)
- Children up to 2004 year of birth and younger free
- 13 mountain railways: Fendels, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and Nauders mountain railways; Venet cableway
- Free use of the Kaunertaler glacier road
- Free entry into Altfinstermünz (Tuesday - Sunday, June to mid. October)
- Discount on the Karlesjochbahn
- 10% discount on outdoor offers at Panoramaflüge Tirol, Pfunds/Why Not Adventure, Pfunds/Outdoor Club, Nauders
- All the features of the summer card
- All the discounts of the summer card
For more info click here!